Bathrooms: 1 full | 1 partial
1298 SQ FT
3195 Joppa Ct
Freshly remodeled cutie waiting for its next owner. Don't miss this opportunity to wake up to gorgeous views of the Massanutten Peaks every morning out your den window! Home was just remodeled and has brand new flooring and paint, countertops, appliances, and water heater. The main floor is open-concept, perfect for entertaining or socializing in every room. This home is located just outside the city limits and is extremely convenient to Harrisonburg and I81. Restaurants and banks are just down the street, but you never have to worry about any thru-traffic because this subdivision is all cul-de-sacs. Do you enjoy spending time in your backyard? Don't miss the attractive, open yard with lots of space for relaxing or playing.
- Closing DateDecember 20th 2017
- MLS #568324
- Rooms Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Formica Counter, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat
- Style Contemporary
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 2005
- Stories 1 Story
- Features Cul-de-sac, Dead end, Public Road, Elevated, Gently Rolling, Open
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.13
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 28, 2020 3:23am