4 White St
Lexington, Virginia 24450
Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
Experience living in the heart of historic Lexington. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch of this stately home overlooking the sweeping lawns of one of downtown Lexington's grandest streets. Steps away from downtown restaurants, universities and shops. Located .3 miles from Washington and Lee University and Virginia Military Institute. Tastefully renovated by the current owners, 4 white Street offers a modern kitchen and baths while retaining the historic integrity of the period home. Enjoy picnics on the spacious back patio. Huddle around the fire pit on cool October evenings. Wander the gardens on paved stone walkways with your coffee in hand.
- MLS #571550
- 3204Square Footage
- 3Full Baths
- 1Half Baths
- Bedroom Description - Master on Main
- Rooms - Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Sun Room
- Basement - Inside Access, Slab, Walk Out
- Kitchen - Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Painted Cabinets
- HVAC - Central AC, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Natural Gas, Radiant
- Fireplaces - 1
- Fireplace Description - Brick, Gas, Living Room
- Style - American Foursquare
- Built In - 1897
- Stories - 2 Stories
- Sewer - Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres - 0.44
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: LEXINGTON REAL ESTATE CONNECTION
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 17, 2018 3:44pm