3346 Clement Dr
Rockingham, Virginia 22801
Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
Beautiful Craftsman style, one and a half story home - designed for the empty nester with main floor living and spacious, spare rooms upstairs. Custom built with many unique features including lighted built-ins, bookshelves, and collector's niche. Classy open spaces on the first floor that flows onto a spacious screened porch and offers the serenity of a 8' x 20' lap pool, spa and beautifully landscaped gardens. The perfect place for a stay-cation. Covered, front porch providing elevation off the street level and offering a view of Mole Hill. The security of a heat pump with a propane back-up.
- MLS #571590
- 2438Square Footage
- 2Full Baths
- 1Half Baths
- Bedroom Description - Master on Main
- Kitchen - Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC - Central AC, Heat Pump, Propane
- Fireplace Description - Gas, Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style - Cape Cod, Craftsman
- Built In - 2007
- Stories - 1.5 Stories
- Pool -
- Parking - Garage
- Features - Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Storage Shed
- Sewer - Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres - 0.35
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Acker Real Estate Service
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 17, 2018 3:44pm