Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
4400 SQ FT
108 Meadow Ln
YES, A NEW PRICE on this gorgeous horse farm in beautiful Augusta County-As you enter the property the 36'X48’ horse barn is located on the right.It consists of a loft area of 12’X48’, 4 horse stalls with rubber mats, 2 equipt storage bays, wash bay, tack room, sliding main aisle doors.Barn is of pole barn construction with metals walls/roof, aluminum guttering and asphalt entrance.Acreage is currently used for pasture/hay fields.Horse Lovers Delight! The home boasts 9’ ceilings, gorgeous built-ins in the dining/living room.Dining room features a beautiful tray ceiling.Kitchen-new stainless steel appliances, oak cabinetry and stainless countertops.Circular concrete drive, chinked brickwork, dentil molding, hip roof and a house generator.
- MLS #576406
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Surface Grill, Trash Compactor, Vegetable Sink, Granite, Stainless Steel Counter, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Living Room
- Style Ranch
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1998
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Fenced Fully, Private Road, Road Maintenance Agrmt, Gently Rolling
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 24.36
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: OLD DOMINION REALTY INC - AUGUSTA
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 18, 2020 3:09am