1050 SQ FT
638 E Wolfe St
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802
Energy efficient, recently updated, green, & on downtown's Wolfe Street... this is the home you've been looking for. The semi-fenced yard is filled with raised beds & edible trees like peaches, paw paw, persimmon, & figs. The kitchen boasts updated appliances and butcher-block countertops. You'll be amazed at how much you can conveniently store in the basement. But best of all are the upgrades you can't see: low-e, argon filled vinyl double-pane windows; a solar hot water heater that was sized large enough to also handle radiant floors; spray-foam insulation throughout much of the house; non-toxic cotton-based insulation in the attic; and food-grade non-toxic non-VOC Monocoat finish on the original hardwood floors & kitchen countertops.
- Closing DateOctober 10th 2018
- MLS #581179
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Oak Cabinets, Wood Counter
- HVAC Window Unit(s), Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Style Cape Cod
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1955
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Sidewalks, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Partly Cleared, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.22
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 15, 2019 9:17am