2240 SQ FT
32 Fort River Rd
Hard to find, High Efficiency, low maintenance, riverfront living with privacy from all decks on each level on the property. The Seller spared no expense. This home offers top of the line construction and finishes, seller will not get his return on investment, his plan was to never move. Posts are tied from the foundation to the roof rafters with 2x8 and 2x6 walls, foam barrier, high R values, upgraded efficient windows w/factory sun deflection coating. Air travels under the home freely, solid wood cabinets and granite countertops throughout with beautiful bamboo and tile flooring. Including 210 feet of river access, this property is great for kayaking, fishing or simply relaxing! Great for a vacation home or vacation all year long.
- Closing DateSeptember 1st 2019
- MLS #582650
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Utility Room, Master Bathroom
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Electric Range, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Granite, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric
- Construction Aluminum, Vinyl
- Built In 2014
- Stories 3 Stories
- Water River
- Features Garden Spot, Landscaped, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded Lot, Water Front
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 3.07
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE INC FISHERSVILLE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2020 8:27pm