5101 SQ FT
5097 Scenic Hwy
Historic Stone Mansion, circa 1784, with characteristic exactitude overlooking a beautiful meadow and a trickling stream. Rich Shenandoah Valley history abounds throughout the craftsmanship. Take a walk through time and enjoy the old world charm with comforts of the modern era. Make this your home or explore the ideas of a bed & breakfast. Contact Travis Bowman today for your personal tour!
- MLS #583856
- Basement Full, Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Refrigerator
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Forced Air0
- Fireplace Description Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Study/Library
- Style Farm House
- Construction Brick, Stone
- Built In 1784
- Stories 2 Stories
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Farm, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 10
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Inc
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 13, 2019 10:17pm