Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
4549 SQ FT
2330 Massanetta Springs Rd
SOUTHERN LIVING handsomely styled comfortable one-acre home in Lake Pointe. Master custom workmanship by Crummett, lovingly crafted and maintained. Timeless design with lovely interior. Expansive open concept gourmet and family-focused kitchen. Locally crafted glass-front cabinetry, stainless and granite; a plethora of organization features. Specialty moldings and built-in features. True hardwood flooring. Warm and light filled two-story foyer with gracious stairway. Lovely master with boudoir and mountain views. Optional master on level one with minor changes. Lower level wet bar, theater, game room designed for fun. Secret meeting room, extreme storage AND FOUR CAR BAYS. TWO NEW EFFICIENT HEAT PUMPS 2019.
- Closing DateNovember 7th 2019
- MLS #585629
- Rooms Bedroom, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Theater, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Rec Room, Study/Library
- Basement Finished, Heated, Partial
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Island, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Electric Cooktop, Cherry Cabinets, Glass Front Cabinets, Granite
- HVAC Heat Pump
- Fireplace Description Gas, Family Room
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1999
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Irrigation, Pond / Lake site
- Parking Garage
- Features Irrigation Available, Landscape Lighting
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.97
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Melinda Beam Shenandoah Valley Real Estate
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 19, 2019 11:44pm