3547 SQ FT
2052 Lee Hwy
Mount Sidney, Virginia 24467
This is a very well located farm in the Shenandoah Valley, On Rt 11 just south of Mt. Sidney. The property has a 3547 sq. ft. Colonial home which is waiting to be restored! The land lays anywhere from level to gently rising to panaramic views. The 175 acres are being used for a cow/calf operation at present but would be excellent for horses or a vineyard.
- MLS #586349
- Basement Outside Entrance, Partial, Unfinished
- Kitchen Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Forced Air, Oil0
- Fireplace Description Brick, Wood Burning, Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room
- Style Colonial
- Construction Board & Batten, Brick
- Built In 1873
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Pond / Lake site
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Oil Tank Above Ground, Public Road, Storage Shed
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 175
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 23, 2019 7:47pm