Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
3809 SQ FT
22648 Forest Homes Dr
An architecturally designed Crummett built Mountain top craftsman style retreat with over 3800 finished square feet of quality! Stunning views of the Shenandoah Valley, seclusion, woods, wildlife and self sufficiency. Tranquility abounds while only 10 minutes to conveniences in the town of Elkton. Open floor-plan on the main level with a wall of Anderson windows and doors to the expansive wrapped trex porch with the valleys best view . Custom kitchen with oak cabinetry, center island, granite tops & walk-in pantry. Main level Master Suite with access to deck. 5 bedroom, 4.5 baths. 30x25 garage W/room above, 30x30 block garage, 20x30 horse stable, & numerous other exterior improvements for chickens, wildlife, gardens. Call to take a look!
- Closing DateSeptember 29th 2019
- MLS #587207
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Electric Range, Island, Pantry, Recessed Light, Granite, Oak Cabinets
- HVAC Heat Pump, Wood
- Fireplace Description Wood Stove
- Style Arts & Crafts
- Built In 2008
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Horses, Private Road, Mountain Top, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded Lot
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 12.08
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Massanutten Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 13, 2019 2:47pm