Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
3187 SQ FT
3162 Lairds Knob Dr
Keezletown, Virginia 22832
PRICE REDUCED by $20,000! This is a Shenandoah Valley beauty-both inside & out! Don't wait to schedule a tour of this gorgeous Midwestern Farmhouse inspired by the movie, 'Field of Dreams.' Situated on five picturesque acres that is nearly half wooded and half cleared, enjoy spectacular views from the 800+ square feet of screened & covered porch space. Numerous outdoor activities for all ages include gardening, raising chickens, night-time fires, a new playset, & walking trails in the woods. The interior of the home has been freshly painted in the main living areas and boasts an award winning design of functionality and space. The owners did not cut any corners with construction, focusing on energy efficiency (list of features available).
- Closing DateJuly 26th 2019
- MLS #587684
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Glass Front Cabinets, Solid Surface Counter, White Cabinets, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric
- Fireplace Description Wood Stove, Living Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Fiber Cement
- Built In 2009
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Dead end, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Storage Shed, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 5
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 23, 2019 11:47pm