2105 SQ FT
408 Peterson Ln
Waynesboro, Virginia 22980
Looking for an elegant one-story home with a modern layout? Here is it.....The clear view back from the entry showcases the great room's inviting appeal and stunning fireplace.The open kitchen beckons family and friends to gather around the extensive breakfast bar for fun and conversation. Gorgeous granite and a center kitchen island, hardwood floors and hefty trim are just a few of the fine details in this home. The master suite offers a spacious oasis on the left side, complete with a pampering bath and plentiful walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a full hall bath on the other side. The lower level offers an expansive unfinished basement already plumbed for bath.
- Closing DateJune 3rd 2020
- MLS #587972
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom
- Basement Full, Rough Bath Plumb, Unfinished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Granite, Maple Cabinets, Painted Cabinets, White Cabinets, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Dual Fuel, Electric, Forced Air, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style Arts & Crafts, Ranch, Craftsman
- Construction Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Built In 2019
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Public Road, Landscaped
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.35
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: BOUTIQUE REAL ESTATE INC
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 11, 2020 4:09pm