2203 SQ FT
84 Liberty School Rd
Mount Sidney, 24467
This Victorian-style charmer offers something for everyone. Gardener? Yes! Plenty of garden space around the home, plus a framed-out greenhouse. Horses? You bet! There is a 2-stall stable w/tack area, dry lot, training pen, electric/water avail, plus trails throughout the 15 acres that lead to a creek and open pasture. Picture-perfect home? Absolutely! Features include a spacious eat-in kitchen w/breakfast bar, great room w/gleaming Brazilian cherry HW floors, gas log fireplace and two sliders that allow gorgeous natural light to flow through. Upstairs, the Master BR is impressive w/vaulted ceiling and attached full bath. Three additional bedrooms and full bath complete the 2nd level. Don't forget the two-car attached garage. Come on over!
- StatusActive w/Kickout
- MLS #589819
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom, Mud Room, Master Bathroom
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Formica Counter, Oak Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Glassed-in, Great Room
- Style Victorian
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1999
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Stream / Creek
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Public Road, Storage Shed, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Partly Cleared, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 15.09
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 19, 2019 3:17pm