Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2336 SQ FT
119 Ichabod Ln
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Final Reduction just in time to enjoy a winter wonderland of nature on 20 Acres just 6 miles from Historic Staunton. A true VALUE and the PERFECT nature lover's retreat! Come home to "Edgewood" in "Sleepy Hollow Estates" a small subdivision with 20 acre tracts. Enjoy moss covered trails lined with ferns,wildflowers, mature trees & peaceful solitude. Your retreat in the woods includes an immaculate traditional style home with 3 BR, 2.5 BA, custom kitchen with granite counters, formal dining room, a library with built-in bookcases, & family room with wood-burning fireplace, as well as a 2 stall barn with tack room & potting shed & numerous beautiful perennial gardens. You won't find a better value so call today for a tour.
- MLS #590413
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Study/Library
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Refrigerator, Granite, Oak Cabinets, White Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Heat Pump, Propane
- Fireplace Description Wood Burning, Family Room
- Style TRADITIONAL
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1995
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Dead end, Garden Space, Horses, Private Road, Elevated, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded Lot, Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 20.11
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE INC FISHERSVILLE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 27, 2020 1:34pm