Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
5092 SQ FT
2860 Barrington Dr
Rockingham, Virginia 22801
This expansive, custom built brick home in Barrington features an attached guest house and a private courtyard with extensive landscaping and hardscaping. The main residence offers everything you need on the main level, including the living room, kitchen, dining room, office, master bedroom, and a second bedroom and bathroom. The lower level features a family room, bar, and space for one or two more bedrooms and a full bathroom. The private guest quarters, complete with living room, kitchen, dining area, bedroom and bathroom are accessible via a separate outside entrance or an interior enclosed breezeway. Don't miss the cherry hardwood floors, cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, high ceilings, five fireplaces and many upscale finishes.
- MLS #590797
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Rec Room, Utility Room
- Basement Finished
- Kitchen Eat-in, Gas Range, Island, Microwave, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cherry Cabinets, Granite
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Forced Air, Propane0
- Fireplace Description Gas, Basement, Home Office, Living Room
- Style Contemporary, Ranch
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1997
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Public Road, Nearly Level
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.44
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 23, 2019 11:47pm