Bathrooms: 3 full | 1 partial
1950 SQ FT
7356 Gum Tree Ln
Elkton, Virginia 22827
Brick and Vinyl 2 Story Farm House located on .46 Acres. Well maintained. Large Deck with mountain views. Large fenced area for pets and/or children. Storage building for lawn equipment. Single car garage with electricity/ 200 AMP Service. House is wired for Generator. Generator included with property. House has dual heat pumps and an oil-fired boiler for hot-water baseboard heat. Your choice for heating. Convenient to Shenandoah, Elkton and Harrisonburg. Call now to view 7356 Gum Tree Lane.
- MLS #590841
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Formica Counter, Maple Cabinets
- HVAC Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric, Hot Water, Oil
- Fireplace Description Living Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Brick, Vinyl
- Built In 1968
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Fenced Part, Garden Space, Storage Shed, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Open
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 0.46
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Crossroads
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 15, 2019 9:17am