Bathrooms: 1 full | 1 partial
2223 SQ FT
12536 Birds Nest Rd
Laurel Ridge is a one-of-a-kind, get-away retreat nestled on 2.5 acres in The Highlands at Rawley Springs. Adjoining the George Washington National Forest, this home is perfect for year-round living or a weekend retreat. This exquisite home features standing seam metal roof, Hardie Plank siding, natural stone veneer, TimberTech decking and a whole house generator. Attention was given to every detail including solid cherry cabinetry, Vermont Castings wood stove, granite and quartz kitchen countertop with a farm sink and tumbled stone floor. The outdoor living space has a koi pond/water garden, gazebo and expansive decking. Only 20 minutes from Downtown Harrisonburg, this property offers the finest of indoor and outdoor living in the Valley.
- Closing DateNovember 15th 2019
- MLS #591111
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Butler's Pantry, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Loft
- Basement Crawl
- Kitchen Cherry Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Electric
- Fireplace Description Wood Stove, Great Room
- Construction Fiber Cement
- Built In 2006
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Storage Shed, Landscaped, Mountain Top, Secluded Lot, Wooded
- Sewer Individual Well, Alternative Drainfield
- Acres 2.5
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Funkhouser Real Estate Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2020 8:51pm