3236 SQ FT
63 Foxberry Ct
Mount Sidney, Virginia 24467
If you are an early-bird, come tour this home in the morning to enjoy an amazing mountain sunrise from the quiet back deck. Getting here is an easy commute from any direction-- from Harrisonburg, Staunton, or even Merck/Coors. The local schools are just around the corner, too. But being at the end of a dead-end street next door to farm fields means there is no traffic & little noise at home. The current owner enjoys peaceful evening yoga in the backyard while listening to the sounds of nature. With three full floors, 5 bedrooms, & 3 separate dens, there is ample room to spread out. All new mechanicals throughout the home, and seller's electric bills have averaged only $70-75/mo since she added insulation a few years ago.
- Closing DateJuly 31st 2019
- MLS #591276
- Rooms Bonus Room, Great Room
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Formica Counter, Painted Cabinets, White Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric, Forced Air, Propane, Wood
- Fireplace Description Gas, Wood Burning, Basement, Den, Study/Library
- Style Colonial
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1990
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Dead end, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Public Road, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Open, Playground, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.71
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 19, 2019 3:17pm