1778 SQ FT
450 Thompson St
Nicely maintained 4 bedroom, 2 full bath home with lots of character. Seller has made many updates to home, to include the following: hardwood floors refinished (2009), laminate kitchen floor (2010), flagstone patio installed (2011), natural gas hot water heater (2011), s.s. refrigerator, gas range and dishwasher (2015), new carpet (May 2019), partial interior painting (May 2019) and front porch professionally painted (May 2019). Extras include: very private fenced in backyard, mature landscape with large shade trees, 22' x 26' detached garage with all purpose room, barn building with new pressure treated floor, water softener, crown molding and all replacement windows, with exception of one. This charming home is a must see!
- Closing DateJuly 31st 2019
- MLS #591479
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Baseboard, Central Heat, Oil
- Fireplace Description Family Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1910
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Dog Run, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.64
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Inc
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2020 9:06pm