2548 SQ FT
1289 Roman Rd
Mount Sidney, 24467
A "Southern Living" circa 1820, Colonial Farmhouse on 11 acres in the Shenandoah Valley! This home has been restored and still has the original characteristics of an old historic house including the heart of pine hardwood floors, fireplace in almost every room with gas logs in Living and Family rooms, 9 foot ceilings, Smokehouse and Root cellar are a part of main house, stately front porch with columns, curved staircase, rear staircase. Main level family room would make a nice master. Property includes a pre-civil war post and beam 40x80 BANK BARN that would be perfect for an event venue, several fenced fields, horse stalls, paddock and horse riding ring, SPRING FED POND, 2 car garage, tractor shed, small ORCHARD with peach and pear trees.
- Closing DateSeptember 24th 2019
- MLS #591592
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Partial, Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Eat-in, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Dual Fuel, Propane0
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Family Room, Living Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Wood
- Built In 1820
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Pond / Lake, Stream / Creek
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Farm, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Landscaped, Open
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 11
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: OLD DOMINION REALTY INC - AUGUSTA
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 19, 2019 3:17pm