Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
6503 SQ FT
385 Steeplechase Dr
Penn Laird, 22846
Situated at the top of Steeplechase Dr, this custom-built home boasts majestic views of Massanutten Peak and the eastern countryside. Enjoy unparalleled outdoor living space with three decks and screened porch. A perfect blend of exquisite elegance and comfort, interior highlights include an expansive kitchen and entertaining area capturing the natural sunlight and mountain landscape; extensive cherry cabinetry, built-ins and bathroom vanities designed by Mill Cabinet Shop; hand-painted Portuguese ceramic tile, and a gorgeous master suite with over-sized walk-in shower and closet. The finished basement offers a possible in-law suite with full kitchen, 2 optional bedrooms or office space, a home theater, and wine cellar.
- MLS #591849
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Full, Heated, Inside Access, Partly Finished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Eat-in, Island, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Cherry Cabinets, Tile Counter
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas, Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style Colonial
- Construction Brick
- Built In 2006
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Public Road, Hot Tub, Landscaped
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.17
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 27, 2020 1:30pm