1637 SQ FT
7348 Mcgaheysville Rd
Penn Laird, Virginia 22846
Active with a contingent offer; seller still accepting backup contracts. The deep front porch is the perfect spot to read a good book while listening to rain patter. You will love entertaining on the expansive back deck that overlooks a 1-acre yard and has mountain views. Inside, this historic home was renovated into an open-concept living area with a cozy fireplace, hardwood floors, and brand new appliances. The entire second floor was remodeled into a private master suite with its own separate heat pump, a marble vanity, and a spacious walk-in closet. This is quiet country living at its best.... but still only 10 minutes from the city and a short walk to the schools just down the road. This is one sweet place to call "home sweet home."
- Closing DateSeptember 4th 2019
- MLS #591887
- Basement Full, Outside Entrance, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, White Cabinets, Wood Counter
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Electric, Forced Air
- Fireplace Description Brick, Den, Family Room
- Style Farm House
- Construction Vinyl
- Built In 1947
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Features Dead end, Garden Space, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.17
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 16, 2019 11:44pm