2541 SQ FT
1043 Gravels Rd
3 bed, 2 bath Brick Ranch home with Panoramic views of Massanutten Mountian and beyond. Lairds knob, and Massanutten Peak are in full view. Approximately 60-70 acres of good crop ground with the remainder in well fenced pastures. Supporting buildings include: Wood Working shop, Machine Shop, open front equipment shed, two barns for hay storage and working cattle, and a second residence (1045 Gravels Road) that offers 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, kitchen and living room. Upstairs 2 bedrooms are not heated and currently used for storage. Property is located just North of Harrisonburg and only minutes from downtown. Excellent crop and pasture farm with enough wooded acreage to provide great privacy.
- Closing DateNovember 22nd 2019
- MLS #591935
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Full, Outside Entrance, Partly Finished, Walk Out
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Central Heat, Forced Air, Oil
- Fireplace Description Wood Stove, Family Room
- Style Ranch
- Construction Brick
- Built In 1970
- Stories 2 Stories
- Water Pond / Lake
- Parking Garage
- Features Barn, Corral, Fenced Part, Farm, Gently Rolling
- Sewer Individual Well, Septic Tank
- Acres 190.61
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Old Dominion Realty Inc
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2020 8:58pm