Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2880 SQ FT
560 Rachel Dr
Penn Laird, Virginia 22846
Great cul-de-sac location, desirable upgrades, single story living and beautiful views make this home one to see ASAP! Home features include all new kitchen appliances (including a double oven), four bedrooms on the main level, open floorplan with a eat-in kitchen, a newly added family room and abundant storage. Exterior features include lovely views of Massanutten Mountain, professional landscaping and several raised garden beds. Property is located just minutes from Harrisonburg, JMU, Sentara Medical Center and is across the street from the new Rockingham County park and athletic fields. Cub Run, Montevideo and Spotswood High School district.
- MLS #592306
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Home Office, Home Theater, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Basement Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partly Finished, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Painted Cabinets
- HVAC Heat Pump, Electric, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style Ranch
- Construction Brick, Vinyl
- Built In 2016
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Cul-de-sac, Garden Space, Garden Spot
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.27
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Kline May Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 17, 2019 12:44am