4278 SQ FT
10634 Rumsey Ln
Seller carefully built & put personal touches into their log home retreat that is situated on 48.12 mostly wooded acres; of that approx. 2.5 acres is open suitable for horses/livestock. Buildings including a 2 story 24x24 barn, 1 1/2 story mechanical shop, butcher shop, indoor, gas heated dog kennel for 8 dogs, 4 gas & diesel fuel pumps leased w/CL Custer. Potential home w/ 3 BDR & 2 BA on 3 acres. Great room boasts 21' cathedral ceilings w/hand picked placed beam. It is the focal point of the home w/ windows looking out onto a full deck, knotty yellow pine floors & loft overhead. Master suite is on the 1st floor. Basement is finished & could be used as in-law quarters. Pond on the property w/ catfish and bass. ROW is 25'/paved.
- MLS #592963
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry, Loft, Mud Room, Master Bathroom
- Basement Finished, Walk Out
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Range, Island, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wood Cabinets
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Electric, Wood, Outdoor WB Stove
- Fireplace Description Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Style Log
- Construction Log
- Built In 2008
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Features Private Road, Public Road, Road Maintenance Agrmt, Storage Shed, Elevated, Landscaped, Playground, Private, Secluded Lot, Wooded
- Sewer Shared Well, Alternative Drainfield
- Acres 48.12
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Hometown Realty Group
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 27, 2020 1:29pm