Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
2075 SQ FT
4572 Palmer Rd
What ever the Season, this home is the perfect spot to relax. Step inside and enter "Serenity". Warm & inviting home,cathedral ceilings,a great room with views that bring the outside inside. Gas logs in the fireplace in the great room,superb kitchen with dual fuel gas cook top and electric convection oven. Chefs kitchen! Main level master suite jetted tub & with beautiful views backs up to "open space" and than the GW National Forest. Lower level rec/media room, gas heat stove ,great spot to enjoy that Hot Cocoa. Private bedroom & bath in the lower level, exercise room/office your choice. Must see this beauty , a rare find. Located in Greenview Hills, in the kettle, strolling distance to Mountain Greens, Painters Pond, and the ski slopes.
- Closing DateOctober 21st 2019
- MLS #594169
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Rec Room
- Basement Finished, Heated, Inside Access, Windows
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVAC Heat Pump
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Great Room
- Style Contemporary
- Construction T-111
- Built In 1990
- Stories 1 Story
- Parking Garage
- Features Private Gated Community, Mountain Top, Wooded
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.27
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Massanutten Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 28, 2020 3:10am