Bathrooms: 4 full | 1 partial
3892 SQ FT
212 Morgan Ct
Luxury Meets Simplicity In This Stunning All Brick Manor Home The Largest Available Sq.Ft. In Pratts Run! Everything You Need Is On The 1st Level With Guest Rooms And Plenty Of Storage On The 2nd Floor. The Impressive Main Level Includes a Two Story Foyer, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Formal Dining Room, Large Custom Eat-In Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets And Granite Countertops, Huge Living Room With Gas Log FP. Master Suite With It's Own Luxury Bathroom With Granite Dual Sink Vanity & Large Walk-in Closet. Home Also Offers The Possibility For A Second Master Suite On The Main Level Which Is Currently Used As a Home Office. The Basement Offers Another Full Kitchen, Huge Family Room, Bedroom, Bonus Room & Full Bath. Screened Porch, Easy Living!
- MLS #594223
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Rooms Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Electric Range, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Cherry Cabinets, Granite
- HVAC Central AC, Central Heat, Dual Fuel, Heat Pump, Propane
- Fireplace Description Gas Logs, Living Room
- Style Arts & Crafts
- Construction Brick
- Built In 2010
- Stories 1.5 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Landscaped, Nearly Level
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 0.2
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: AUGUSTA REALTY GROUP
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2019 8:47am