Bathrooms: 4 full | 2 partial
6886 SQ FT
1767 Goose Creek Rd
Waynesboro, Virginia 22980
Custom built home situated on 3.063 acres in Augusta County, VA. This home features 6886 sq ft, above grade. The formal entrance leads to the formal dining room, formal living room in the from of the house and then opens up to a very large family room with cathedral ceilings, a large stone fireplace and the custom kitchen area. The butlers kitchen is just to the left along with a 1/2 bath and the entrance to the over sized 4 car garage. The master bedroom is on the back right of the house with a large master bathroom and walk-in closet. The second floor offers a theater, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. The basement is 3363 sq ft with some rooms already framed, 1 with drywall and a roughed in bathroom.
- Closing DateMarch 9th 2020
- MLS #595213
- Bedroom Description Master on Main
- Basement Full, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Partly Finished, Rough Bath Plumb, Unfinished
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Island, Recessed Light, Wall Oven, Quartz Counter
- HVAC Central AC, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Fireplace Description Flue Only, Basement, Family Room
- Style Cape Cod, Contemporary
- Construction Stone
- Built In 2004
- Stories 2 Stories
- Parking Garage
- Features Landscaped, Nearly Level, Partly Wooded
- Sewer Public Water, Installed Conventional
- Acres 3.06
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Massanutten Realty
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 11, 2020 5:09pm