4174 SQ FT
660 Buttermilk Rd
Mount Sidney, 24467
Early 1800's home in the heart of Mount Sidney farm country. Century Farm, first time on the market. Survey to be completed offering land, home and buildings on the North side of Buttermilk Road approx 117 - 120 acres of prime crop land. Current use, dairy with potential for cattle operation. Two living quarters in the main house, 3 wells and much more. Ask your agent for a list of details for the buildings and housing.
- MLS #596467
- Rooms Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Utility Room
- Basement Crawl, Outside Entrance
- HVAC Window Unit(s), Baseboard, Electric, Oil0
- Fireplace Description Brick, Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Style American Foursquare, Farm House
- Construction Aluminum, Brick
- Built In 1800
- Stories 2 Stories
- Features Fenced Part, Oil Tank Above Ground, Public Road, Storage Shed, Farm, Garden Spot, Gently Rolling, Open
- Sewer Individual Well, Installed Conventional
- Acres 120
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: 1ST CHOICE REAL ESTATE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2019 7:17am