Bathrooms: 2 full | 1 partial
3235 SQ FT
226 Taylor St
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Have you ever dreamed of the perfect family home located on a tree lined street where your children could walk to their elementary and high school? This well loved traditional two story red brick home is being offered for only the third time in 68 years. Private double lot with established landscaping and convenient garden shed. Large open kitchen with windows that take in the backyard views. Light filled office that makes working at home a pleasure. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a lovely rooftop patio with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Downstairs, a large workshop space and rec room gives every family member room to spread out and explore their hobbies.
- MLS #596547
- Rooms Bedroom, Den, Dining Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Rec Room, Utility Room
- Basement Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Walk Out, Windows
- Kitchen Breakfast Nook, Dishwasher, Disposal, Eat-in, Gas Range, Island, Microwave, Pantry, Recessed Light, Refrigerator, Solid Surface Counter, White Cabinets
- HVAC Second Floor Only, Baseboard, Central Heat, Electric
- Fireplace Description Living Room, Rec Room
- Style TRADITIONAL
- Construction Brick, Vinyl
- Built In 1951
- Stories 2 Stories
- Features Garden Space, Storage Shed, Garden Spot, Landscaped, Nearly Level, Open, Private
- Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer
- Acres 1.7
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: 1ST CHOICE REAL ESTATE
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 27, 2020 11:44am